Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog to the Next One

What's this blog for?  Hopefully, information, guide, and prescription on the non perfect parallel life that involves motherhood, technology, food and lifestyle challenges and having fun doing it all….somehow.    “We have a real life sitcom,” says my 12 year old son as I try to make a profound entry in this blog.

I’m just testing blogger.com features at this time…….

Why blog?  I think others in similar situations may learn and laugh from my experiences.  After all, my life is a living sitcom.  No time to write a book?  So blog on, as I go  onto the next one…..whatever that may be.






Contents are protected by the U.S. Copyright act and may not be duplicated or redistributed.  All contents are owned by BlogToTheNextOne ©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment